BODY LIPOSUCTION SURGERY
What Is It?
Liposuction is a surgical procedure that uses a suction technique to remove fat from specific areas of the body, such as the abdomen, hips, thighs, buttocks, arms or neck. Liposuction also shapes (contours) in these areas. Other names for liposuction include lipoplasty and body contouring.
Liposuction isn’t typically considered an overall weight-loss method or a weight-loss alternative. If you’re overweight, you’re likely to lose more weight through diet and exercise or through bariatric procedures — such as gastric bypass surgery — than you would with liposuction.
You may be a candidate for liposuction if you have too much body fat in specific spots but otherwise have stable body weight.
Pre-consultation (With a staff who speaks English)
- Checking medical history
- Used medication
- Health status
- Evaluate the patient’s condition while assessing the response to treatment
Consultation (With a doctor)
Measurement for compression suit
- The position of the lump
- The size
- The degree of mammary glands
- The amount of fat
- The size of the mammary glands
- Whether the breast is calcified are checked through ultrasound equipment.
- Breast cancer or benign tumors that can’t be confirmed visually can be checked
- To learn about our clinic, click here
- To learn about our qualified urologists, click here
- To learn more about our clinic s qualification, click here
To learn more about body liposuction procedure for men, we would recommend you to read more of 3rd party articles. For instance, read more about body liposuction,
If you would like to make an appointment, please fill in your inquiry below. Or you may call us on +82-10-9725-4513 or send us an email to [email protected]