MegaFill® & MegaDerm®
(Part of 5S Penile Enlargement Surgery for Thickness)
Sheet (Dermal graft)
|Resources, Materials|| |
|Side Effect|| |
10cc: 0.5cm – 1cm
20cc: 1cm – 1.5cm
30cc: 1.5cm – 2cm
40cc: 2cm – 2.5cm
50cc: 2.5cm – 3cm
60cc: 3cm – 3.5cm
5×6 size: 2.5cm
5×8 size: 2.5cm
5×10 size: 2.5cm
**MegaDerm is only eligible to girth gain.
|Permanency Rate|| |
|Engraftment Rate|| |
|Absorption Rate|| |
|Natural Increase|| |
|Scar Visibility|| |
Yes, 2-3 cm scar around pubic bone area
|Shape (Balance/ Symmetry)|| |
5% chances of deformation
0% chance of deformation
|Healing Period|| |
MegaFill® is produced after pulverizing MegaDerm®, and is composed of the same extracellular matrix components (collagen, elastin, proteins, and proteoglycans) as that of MegaDerm®— Liquid material of MegaDerm. It is consisted with fat of humans thigh and buttocks. MegaFill is a product of the organ donor programs. It is a micronized format for tissue transplants.
The smaller micronized particles of MegaFill reduces nodule size resulting in improved evenness and symmetry (Almost 0% deformation outcome). MegaFill is a specific allodermic brand of product, therefore; the procedure works so well. But other brands of similar products produce inferior and unacceptable results.
Despite the good features of allogenic material in the past, the micronized format of all brands (except MegaFill) got unsatisfactory results — VERY unlike the allograft sheets being used worldwide which are comprised of the exact same type of allogenic dermal tissue.
The manufacturers of MegaFill created a superior product and it is now the only brand of this type of product we use. Proud Urology Clinic does not use any other products which are consistent with Hyaluronic Acid.
MegaDerm® is made by processing the donated human skin is derived from human skin which is processed using a AlloClean® technology.
The Alloclean® process inactivates or removes cell debris, antigens and potential viruses while maintaining the structural integrity inherent in the pre-processed collagen. MegaDerm® is used not only in skin transplantation but also in soft-tissue reconstruction.
AlloClean® : Allograft tissue engineering
As a unique technology of L&C BIO that processes the raw materials of safe human tissues selected through a pre-screening and testing process, its chemical and sterilization processes are devised to meet the features of each tissue so that it can effectively and safely remove unnecessary substances (foreign matter, microorganisms). Based on the AlloClean process, we have been safely processing human tissue grafts for tissue reconstruction and the survival and treatment of patients afflicted with various diseases.
More detailed information: http://www.lncbio.co.kr/eng/tissue.php
- Pre-consultation (With a staff who speaks English)
- Checking medical history
- Used medication
- Health status
- Evaluate the patient’s condition while assessing the response to treatment
- Consultation (With a doctor)
- After Care
- Necessarily to visit our clinic a few times before heading back.
- Providing a month worth of after-kits (free of charge).
- Prescribed medication will be purchased by the patient (It’s not included in the surgery price)
Effects And Expectation
- Obtaining the psychological satisfaction of the patient through visual improvement, which is the primary goal of the surgery.
- Strong Benefits of Dermal Substitute Tissue Augmentation
- It’s permanent and safe It can make the girth thicker than other augmented materials
- There are no immune system rejection because all immunologic protein reaction has been removed
- The shape of enlarged girth is very natural, so your partner will not notice the difference after the surgery. (Comparing to silicone materials that are very noticeable)
- The result is soft (100% visible vein) and natural. (Comparing to silicone materials which are hard and very noticeable)
- Erection still remains with hard status
- To learn about our clinic, click here
- To learn about our qualified urologists, click here
- To learn more about our clinic s qualification, click here
To learn more about MegaFill and MegaDerm procedure for men, we would recommend you to read more of the website that manufactures these products. For instance, read more about MegaFill and MegaDerm, click here
If you would like to make an appointment, please fill in your inquiry below. Or you may call us on +82-10-9725-4513 or send us an email to [email protected]