ENLARGED PROSTATE TREATMENT (Urolift)
What Is It?
Prostatic urethral lift using the implantable device has been the newest surgery since 2015 in South Korea. Treatment that has BPH medications with the Urolift System is typically provides quicker recovery for men’s living with symptoms of an enlarged prostate. It breaks the cycle of medications and how they make a person feel, all without the risks of traditional surgery. The goal of the Urolift System treatment is to relieve symptoms so you can get back to your life and resume your daily activities.
Most men living with enlarged prostate (BPH) symptoms take prescription medications after they’re diagnosed but these prescriptions often don’t provide adequate relief and may cause dizziness, fatigue, and sexual dysfunction.2 Medications don’t need to become a lifelong burden and men don’t need to wait until surgery is required to address the problem. With the Urolift System treatment, men suffering from BPH symptoms can avoid traditional surgery altogether.
There’s a better option that can help men feel revitalized without having to compromise. This is typically a one-time, in-office procedure that is a straightforward solution to treat the blockage, freeing men from ongoing BPH medications with a rapid recovery.
- Pre-consultation (With a staff who speaks English)
- Checking medical history
- Used medication
- Health status
- Evaluate the patient’s condition while assessing the response to treatment
- Consultation (With a doctor)
- After Care
Recommendation For People Who Need The Treatment
The Urolift System provides a proven treatment that can get men off BPH medications which can make a person feel foggy and cause sexual dysfunction. Treatment with the Urolift System has a risk profile better than surgical procedures that may have serious complications and a long, painful recovery. The treatment may be right for you if any of the following apply:
- You want a BPH solution that preserves your sexual function
- You do not want to take a pill for BPH
- You tried BPH medication and are unhappy with the side effects
- You do not want to undergo major surgery due to risks of complications and side effects
- You want a minimally invasive treatment that can be performed in your doctor’s office
- You want to regain your quality of life with limited downtime
UROLIFT Treatment (A Minimally Invasive BPH Treatment)
The simple Urolift System treatment typically performed in the doctor’s office uses tiny implants to hold open the obstructed pathway that’s blocking urine flow, addressing the blockage, not just continuously treating enlarged prostate (BPH) symptoms. Most patients return home immediately and experience a speedy recovery.
- Enlarged Prostate An enlarged prostate can narrow or even block the urethra, causing bothersome urinary symptoms
- The Urolift Delivery Device is placed through the obstructed urethra to access the enlarged prostate
- Tiny Urolift Implants are permanently placed to lift and hold the enlarged prostate tissue out of the way and increase the opening of the urethra
- The Urolift System treatment provides fast and reliable symptom relief by opening the obstructed urethra
- To learn about our clinic, click here
- To learn about our qualified urologists, click here
- To learn more about our clinic s qualification, click here
To learn more about enlargement prostate treatment (Urolift) procedure for men, we would recommend you to read more of 3rd party articles. For instance, read more about enlargement prostate treatment (Urolift), click here
If you would like to make an appointment, please fill in your inquiry below. Or you may call us on +82-10-9725-4513 or send us an email to [email protected]
UroLift® (2013). Retrieved September 30, 2019, from https://www.urolift.com/