ARMPIT ODOR & UNDERARMS EXCESSIVE SWEATING
What Is It?
Armpit odor is a symptom that always smells more than normal from the armpits, regardless of how much you sweat (even little sweat). It occurs when sweat from the apocrine glands in the armpit is decomposed to fatty acids and ammonia by bacteria which stays in the skin. And the secretions of the apocrine glands are originally sterile, which doesn’t have smell, but it makes armpit odor when bacteria decomposes in the skin.
Underarms excessive sweating occurs when the nerves responsible for triggering your sweat glands become overactive and call for more perspiration even when it’s not needed. It may be at least partially hereditary.
Recommendation For People Who Need The Surgery
- People who have heard armpit smell
- People who wear bright colours of clothes that turn to yellow around armpit area
- People who have family members that have done with armpit odor surgery
- People who sweats around armpit area regardless weather condition
Using Botox therapy for removal of apocrine glands and reduction of sweat exhaustion with ultrasonic liposuction.
Presenting semi-permanent effect through hair removal for suppressing bacterial reproduction.
- To learn about our clinic, click here
- To learn about our qualified urologists, click here
- To learn more about our clinic s qualification, click here
To learn more about armpit odor, we would recommend you to read more of 3rd party articles. For instance, read more about armpit door, click here
If you would like to make an appointment, please fill in your inquiry below. Or you may call us on +82-10-9725-4513 or send us an email to [email protected]